THE LEADING FRENCH RESEARCH LABORATORY IN MACHINE LEARNING FOR FINANCE/
Our company has been built and operates according to 3 core values:
- Humility: Machine-Learning is all about learning from one’s past errors and adapting as a result.
Creativity: we look at markets from a different angle and use new tools to extract alpha.
- Market price movements can be compared with other human productions such as music
- Markets may be assessed on a relative basis as probabilistic races
- Markets consist of concatenated individual behaviours of investors with a specific composure
- Absence of greed: we are passionate about building an industrial process, which is about “learning / adaptive / capable of a certain quantum of abstraction”, in order to extract alpha. We are particularly aware of the fact that emotions such as greed can be great detractors of performance generation.
BRAMHAM GARDENS LIVE/
At Bramham Gardens, our objective is to bring Finance & Machine Learning together to generate investment performance.
We maintain close links with top ranked universities to stay at the forefront of innovation. In addition, we have a lot of experience in investment management.
Our strong belief is that as a machine playing chess can now outplay a Grand Master, Machine learning will outperform human money managers.
29 May 2018
“(Big) data, AI to create next generation of systematic investment strategies, but human market ‘interference’ still a challenge”
Opalesque 2018 France Roundtable.
29 May 2018
“Artificial Intelligence: Myths and Realities in Asset Management?”
ParisEuroplace 2018 International Forum.