- MSc Computer Science from ENSEIRB (Bordeaux, 1989), Master in Management (“Grande Ecole” track) from HEC Paris (1991).
- 25 years in the financial industry, of which the last 10 in investment management.
- Former Head of Global Investments for Deutsche Bank Wealth Management, supervising Europe, the Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) (until 2013).
- Former Head of Strategic Equity (Europe) for Goldman Sachs in London (until 2005).
- Adjunct Professor at HEC Paris (Master in International Finance, Master in Management, Master in Sustainability and Social Innovation) and as well at Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) (Master in Financial Engineering), in charge of courses on investing, portfolio management and sustainability, topics on which he also regularly gives conferences on university campuses and in professional forums.
- Over the course of his career, Arnaud was appointed to the Board of various Swiss pension funds, most of the time also chairing their Investment Committee. He is the founder of Perennium SA, a financial advisory firm dedicated to the non-profit world, active in Africa, Switzerland and France.